Osseo Area Schools - ISD 279
Osseo Area Schools ISD 279, Minnesota’s fifth largest school district located just northwest of the Twin Cities, is an award-winning school system that inspires and prepares each and every scholar with the confidence, courage and competence to achieve their dreams; contribute to community; and engage in a lifetime of learning.
ISD 279 serves parts of Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Maple Grove, Osseo, Plymouth, Corcoran, Dayton and Rogers. ISD279 has 17 elementary schools, four middle schools, and three high schools including 279online school. ISD 279 also has Early Childhold Education, Osseo Education Center, Osseo Area Learning Center and Education Service Center. ISD279 has over 20,000 students.
ISD279 wants you to thrive as a professional. Come learn more about our opportunities, the support and partnerships we offer at Osseo Area Schools. We are ready to welcome you. Join our team to grow your curiosities where opportunities, support and partnerships are endless!
District/Organization hiring and interviewing instructions and processes for candidates:
Osseo Area Schools - ISD 279 is hiring various teaching and student services positions! Join our team in making impact with our diverse communities.
Minnesota Education Job Fair - Interview instructions: please come back for more information.
General Application Process:
1. Visit www.district279.org/careers to view current listing of jobs.
2. Apply online through our AppliTrack Applicant Tracking System.
3. Hiring managers review submitted applications for qualifications.
4. Successful applications are invited to interviews. Interviews may vary based on positions.
5. Hiring managers conduct reference checks on final candidates.
General Hiring Process:
1. Hiring managers extend conditional offer to final candidates.
2. Human Resources department works with final candidates on licensure/certifications checks, and background checks.
3. Upon meeting qualifications and background checks, offer is confirmed and hire date is set.
4. HR meets with new hires for intake process.
Please note that this is a general overview of our process.